If you are holiday shopping, you can really use a SMILE.

Amazon Smile
Black Friday is over, but Cyber Monday is coming! If you are like me, this just means time to have all the fun of holiday shopping without the worry of getting stomped over.

That is why I love Amazon Smile. I can get what I need in the comfort of my own PJ. I don’t have to frantically looking around to make sure I still have all my children (and they have not been hurt or hurt anybody). I have my items shipped to my door in lightning speed (ok, maybe in 2 days…) and best of all, everything I purchase gives money back to Walt Disney PTO. Now, THAT is definitely something worth Smile-ing about!

There really is no catch, super easy to do, and you will be supporting our school every time you shop (without spending an extra dollar). Go to smile.amazon.com and select Walt Disney PTO as the organization you would like Amazon’s charitable giving to donate to on your behalf. Then, make sure anything you purchase is through smile.amazon.com (once you signed up, Amazon will even remind you to switch to smile.amazon.com whenever you get to their site). The prices and merchandise are exactly the same as far as I can tell.

May you find what you are looking for this Cyber Monday and happy shopping!!!