As we all plan and look forward to Winter and Spring activities for our families, we wanted to pass along that there is a Girl Scout Troop (Troop #53117) forming that will meet at Walt Disney Elementary School.
There will be an informational meeting about the Girl Scout Troop at the Granger Girl Scout Office next Wednesday January 15th from 6-7pm.
Girl Scout Michiana Service Center
1218 E. University Drive
If you have any questions, call Amy Kanouse (574) 273-3021 ext. 63316
World’s Finest Chocolate orders will be in this week! The kids worked so hard to raise money for the school and now we need your help to get the orders together. Click to sign up to volunteer Monday 11/25 and Tuesday 11/26 and help with distributing the orders :
Thanks to all of the Disney families that supported our fall fundraiser!
Walt Disney Spirit Week and Canned Food Drive
November 18-22, 2019
Are you ready to show your school spirit for a great cause? Then join in next week and participate in the annual Walt Disney Canned Food Drive! All canned food is donated to a local food pantry to help families in need this holiday and throughout the year!
- Mismatched Monday – Bring in ONE canned good and wear your silliest socks and craziest clothes mismatched, backwards and all around silly!
- Teddy Bear Tuesday – Bring in TWO canned goods and your favorite stuffed animal can join you at school for the day!
- Wacky Hair Wednesday – Bring in TWO canned goods and show off your zaniest, most creative hair-do!
- “Twin, Triplet, or Teacher” Thursday – Bring in ONE canned good and dress like your teacher OR coordinate with friends to wear similar outfits and hairstyles for the day!
- Famous Person Friday – Bring in AS MANY CANNED GOODS AS YOU CAN and wear the stylings of your favorite real famous person (What would your real life hero, favorite athlete, or most-liked historical figure wear?)
The classroom that collects the most items will earn a HOT COCOA PARTY! There will be a winner in K-2 AND in 3-5!!!
Sponsored by ECHO Club (Encouraging Children to Help Others)