Culture Night 2017

Culture Night is coming to Walt Disney Elementary this Thursday (May 18th) from 6 – 8 PM. Please join us to enjoy and learn about the many cultures represented in our wonderful community!

Culture Night allows families to teach others about their heritage through art, history, storytelling, cooking, cultural items or artifacts, and performance. This special event truly showcases the beautiful diversity within PHM’s borders and serves as an authentic and inspiring celebration of unity.

As a parent, I look forward to taking my children to Culture Night and watching them learn about the music, food, and the cultures of their friends at Walt Disney. As a citizen of the United States and inhabitant of planet earth, I look forward to seeing my children change the world for the better by embracing those different from themselves and seeking to understand others.

If you signed up to help with Culture Night during the ice cream social this fall, please email waltdisneypto99@gmail.com immediately to find out the time and location you’ll be needed. It takes many hands to make such a fantastic gathering a reality!