Real People Love Donuts

Actual Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

We spent about 5 minutes after dinner tonight filming (on my phone) my little first grader as she chirped on and on about how delicious Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are.

After reviewing the video, and laughing a good bit at her crazy hair, weird outfit, and spaghetti-sauce mustache, we emailed it out to friends and family with this simple message:

“We’re selling Krispy Kreme Gift Certificates. $8 for one dozen original glazed donuts, redeemable at your leisure and all proceeds go to support Walt Disney Dolphins!  Email me or text me how many certificates you want.”

Actual Child Eating Actual Krispy Kreme Doughnut

By nine o’clock I had three orders from doting aunts and uncles!

My hunch is that the video was what sold it, or perhaps my pithy email, or maybe it’s because donuts are just really delicious and $8 for a dozen is a great deal.

Don’t forget to get your video out to friends and family, and get your order into Walt Disney PTO by February 13th.

This leads me to another tasty tidbit. Donuts with Dad, our annual event honoring the great work that Dads do every day, has been tentatively scheduled for February 22nd and 23rd, so we hope all dads can sneak away to enjoy a little treat with their kids this February. Here’s to making some sweet memories! 🙂